- Two personal feature film screenplays financed by Telefilm Canada at the writing stage.
- Worked on the development of tv shows (adult and youth market and fiction and non-fiction) for Radio-Canada, TVA, Télé-Québec, Canal Vie, ZTélé.
- Cowrote feature named À vos marques… party! 1 and 2. They generated over 3.5 million dollars at the Quebec box-office.
- Wrote interactive/gaming scripts for various clients, including Ubisoft (employee training), 42 Comets (e-learning and gamification), UgroupMedia (personalized videos), Eureka Productions (documentary content and online game) and Five (online game).
- Wrote the feature film screenplay for Mafiaboy (in English).
- Adapted two novels: Sous la toge and The Making of Minty Malone as feature films.
- Wrote, directed and produced two shorts films: Façade (distributor’s site) and Ethics of Twilight which won prizes at various film festivals, including the New York Short Film Expo.
Reporting and Teaching
- Course Lecturer at University du Québec à Montréal (Winter 2016 and 2017). Course: electronic literature and digital media writing.
- Cowrote the book Lance et Compte: les dessous d’une grande réussite with Claude Héroux. Published by Flammarion Québec.
- Wrote tech related magazine articles for Elle Québec, Clin d’oeil, Largeur, Jobboom, Affaires Plus, Chatelaine.
- New media/Web consultant for various corporations and associations, including: Gesca, NFB, Espace Infusion/INIS, Gouvernement du Québec, FPJQ.
- On air tv tech reporter for ID Maison (TVA) and radio shows (Radio-Canada and Rythme FM).
- Reporter for Radio-Canada’s tech related public affairs show called Branché. Won a Gemeau (Gemini Award) for best research for a public affairs tv show. Here she is, getting the Gémeau.
- Wrote a weekly column in the newspaper La Presse about living and working in the Silicon Valley area. (1997-1998)
- Worked at PC World Magazine (1994-1998) as a multimedia development manager.
Directing and Segment Producing
- Segment producer for various tv shows on Télé-Québec.
- Directed a weekly tv show called La santé en vedette which aired on Canal Vie. Hosted by Reine Malo.
- Segment producer for Radio-Canada’s tech related public affairs show called Branché.
Media coverage for Martine Pagé and ni vu ni connu
- Le Devoir, Clin d’oeil, Le Journal de Montréal , Châtelaine, L’Actualité, La Presse, The Mirror (best blog # 10 in 2005), Top blogue québécois #4 selon Technorati, The Gazette, Elle Québec, Radio-Canada, CBC, TVA, Le Matin (quotidien Suisse).
- Participated in a panel about social networks for Bazzo.tv. Here’s the tv segment. (Feb 2010)
- Membership SARTEC and WGC.
- Linkedin profile.